There are many reasons for dog hair loss, it is better to find out the root cause first.
1. Normal mode: hair removal in spring and autumn is a general shedding process, preferably at this time combing it more frequently and more exposure to the sun.
2. Normal: old dogs will lose the color of their coat and hair, accompanied by osteoporosis, tooth loss and other aging diseases. At this time, calcium and vitamin supplements are necessary.
Three. Anomaly: salty foods can cause hair loss. This type of hair removal handheld. The potential danger can cause kidney failure in dogs.
4. Abnormal: skin sensitivity. For example, if you just moved, newly rejuvenated, rolled on grass sprayed with medicines, etc., the skin will be accompanied by red spots and other deformities. Inspect it and isolate allergens yourself.
5. Abnormal: parasites. Infections of bacteria, fungi and mites can cause hair loss, dogs are accompanied by itchy skin and emotional disturbance. You should go to the hospital for tests to determine the source of the disease and cooperate with treatment. Treatment of mites is very long, if you are diagnosed, you need to be mentally prepared.
What’s wrong with the dog?
1. Dog hair changes generally refer to seasonal hair changes. Motivated by primitive instinct, the puppy’s long hair will fall out automatically. At the same time, the skin grows some thin and soft short hair, like fluff.
What to do if dog hair falls out
2. Its most common function is to accelerate heat dissipation, quickly reduce body temperature, and bring it within a reasonable range of equilibrium. Of course, if the light is not long, it will be easily damaged by super-strong ultraviolet rays in the summer, so the role of short hair is huge, in addition to preventing heat stroke and cooling, it was discovered that they also have a great responsibility in protecting the skin from harm.
How to distinguish between natural hair loss and hair loss patients
1. The difference between skin diseases and flaking in dogs:
Dog hair during the culling period is not good, it usually appears on the whole body including the limbs , but although the hair is not good there will be no itching or dandruff, and there should be no red, puffy or broken skin. There is still a clear difference from skin diseases.
2. The difference between putting up a dog and malnutrition:
Malnutrition in dogs can also cause poor hair growth, but malnutrition usually includes mental retardation, poor bone growth, deformity of the front and rear legs and weight loss. However, if I have dragged you enough energy to eat and play, it is almost impossible to suffer from malnutrition.
Ask me to answer the dog cleaning question
Q: every time the season changes cats and dogs at home start to change their fur , fur flies everywhere, soft fur is easy to float in the air, it is not easy to gather when sweeping the ground which is very annoying. Is there a good way to clean hair pet?
A1: before sweeping the floor, spray a small amount of water in the air and on the floor, and the fine hairs will condense in groups, which is convenient for spotting and assembly. This method is suitable also for cleaning pet hair twisted clothing: Click your hands in tap water to rid of excess water. Then gently rub it from the clothes with your hand, and it is easy to glue the pet’s hair on the hand.
A2: squeeze the water into the tea and leave it slightly moist. When sweeping the ground, sprinkle a handful and slowly push away to wipe the tea, as the pet’s hair gently floats and becomes very obedient, wrapped in tea. If the floor is light in color, it is better to clean it with green tea or brew tea several times to avoid staining.